Working in unison with Local Authority Departments, Brand Creative Media pull out all the stops to produce both online and offline marketing material which promotes Local Authority services and communicates a message clearly and effectively by engaging with audiences and inviting them to respond or get in touch. We promote Local Authority departments as forward thinking organisations who take individual needs and community projects seriously.
Providing regular contact with your departmental team allows us to really get to grips with your service and how it operates, taking into account the demographics in which you are aiming to target and how together, we envisage achieving this through single design projects and / or regular marketing communication.
We appreciate that budgets are tight and that our efforts required to fulfil your brief will be maximised at all levels. Therefore, in doing so, we endeavour to meet your brief and outline all costs clearly together with all options, prior to project commencement.
How we have turned local authority marketing thoughts into reality:
- Co-operate with Local Authority Departments and their teams to understand their brief and make suggestions where communication could be improved in order to effectively target their audience
- Discuss projects with confidentiality at the forefront of our obligation
- Provide clear costings for projects and outline all options
- Continually update departments on project progress and meet agreed deadlines
- Maintain the branding of artwork across all marketing methods complying to Local Authority Brand Guidelines
- Always adhere to Data Protection Policy
If you are a Local Authority department manager or a team leader who is looking to commission a project using an external agency and would like to discuss your project requirements further, then please get in touch to find out how we can help.